Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I didn't think I'd be one of those people who starts a blog, and then never posts again, yet here I find myself a full five days after my first post...posting my second post. It reminds me a little of my relationship with my new Father's Day present, a red Nintendo DS, and specifically the "game" Brain Age. Early on, I was "training" every day, clearly making my brain stronger and younger. Yesterday, I picked up my "li'l red computer", and it informed me that I'd been away for 10 days! Do I really need this thing keeping up with me, making me feel less than dedicated?

Yesterday, I finished building a corn toss game. We saw one in West Virginia a couple weeks ago at Ace Adventure Camp (wouldn't you consider a name change?). I plan to debut it tonight at my Mom's house (yard) where it's sure to provide plenty of one-arm-usin'-whilst-drinkin'-a-beer-with th'other'n fun for me, my siblings, and my children (not the -whilst-drinkin'-etc. part for the children!!!!).

Here's a new feature of my blog. I call it THE SECRET LINK.

Try it!
Or don't.

2 comments:

strorg said...

corn toss?

Anonymous said...

Jon...I'm trying this Blog stuff, here's the link to my Blog; although I haven't figured out how to post a blog yet: http://docmoody.blogspot.com/

I agree, corn toss? Explain!