Monday, November 17, 2008

Higher Ire Mire

My friend Jack, has mocked me, and it hurts. He's been blogging about my lack of blogging. Hey, does blogging about blogging (or NOT blogging) constitute metablogging? I'll look it up some day...perhaps in the Worldbook like my Mom and Dad would have suggested.
Anyway, Jack is all "Ha ha, Jon blogs less than Le Iacocca, hardy har!!!" Then he's all "I'm gonna use fancy words to make Jon sound smart, but really he's dumb, and that's really what I'm saying in my secret smart language."
This is the same guy who recorded an album with me called "People Who've Made Me Cry". Well Jack, who's making whom cry now?
Does it feel pretty good?

Now that I'm getting a little older, my feet are always cold. Well, like from late October through early April...and not when I'm physically active or distracted.

Today's secret link.

No comments: