Monday, August 18, 2008

Blahg

I was just about to delete my blog for failure to blog; then I thought of my friend Jack Pendarvis. Jack already told me once not to delete my blog. I hear, And I obey.

I always assumed that I was the only person named Jon Host, especially with the added fanciness of no "h" in my first name. Well, come to find out there's AT LEAST one other guy named Jon Host. I thought we knew all the Hosts, but apparently they're all over the place. This other Jon Host...let's call him Jon Host - the lesser, went to UCLA and does something extra fancy somewhere. I don't like him one bit. He seems like some sort of overachiever whose antics up with which I simple will not put!

There are AT LEAST 2 other Lydia Hosts living in Australia. Maybe they're some sort of fancy wealthy cousins that I never knew about. Maybe they'll invoight us to come dayown unduh!

Today's secret link.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

that made me laugh so hard i cried.
you funny.

Jon said...

There's a lesser of us still:

http://snarkybehavior.com/2008/06/30/doppel-namer/

I hope my existence doesn't make you feel any less special.